Managed Database Server Hosting in India
Applications Manager SQL Server monitoring software helps DBA's monitor the performance and availability of production databases. It is an agent less monitoring solution that provides out-of-the-box performance metrics for ensuring the SQL Server runs efficiently.
Applications Manager provides a web client that helps you visualize and manage MSSQL Server Database forms and provides in-depth SQL monitoring data that helps you make educated decisions about usage patterns, plan capacity and alarm you of impending problems. The Root Cause analysis window helps the SQL Server DBA to solve performance problems quickly. Additionally the grouping capability helps you to group your databases based on the business process supported and helps the operations team to prioritize alarms as they are received. SQL server monitoring has the ability to connect to the database source & monitor various system table column values, collect data, etc. and also notify through alarms, if the database system properties are beyond a given threshold.
Some of the components that are monitored in MS SQL database server hosting are:
- Memory Usage
- Buffer Manager Statistics
- Connection Statistics
- Cache Details
- Lock Details
- SQL Statistics
- Latch Details
- Access Method Details
- Database Details
- Scheduled Jobs
SQL Server Monitoring Capabilities
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the SQL Server or any specified database within the server is not accessible. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time. Monitors performance statistics such as memory usage, buffer manager statistics, connection statistics, cache details, SQL server statistics, etc., alarms can be configured for these parameters.
- Out-of-the-box monitoring of MS SQL Server availability and performance.
Some of the components that are monitored in MySQL database hosting servers are:
- Connection Time
- Request Statistics
- Connection Statistics
- Thread Details
- Table Lock Statistics
- Key efficiency
- Query Hit Ratio
- Query Cache Hit rate
- Replication Details, etc.
Managed PostgreSQL Hosting Service
(ORDBMS) in the world today. Since database server hosting such as PostgreSQL form the core of several business organizations, any problem in the same can affect various services associated with it. Manage Engine Applications Manager offers comprehensive PostgreSQL monitoring capabilities that enable database administrators (DBA's) proactively monitor the availability and performance of business-critical PostgreSQL database servers hosting. The monitoring is done continuously, on a 24x7 basis, and it ensures that any deviation from the normal functioning of PostgreSQL database servers is brought to the DBA's notice immediately.
Some of the metrics provided by Applications Manager for PostgreSQL databases hosting Servers include:
Application Manager's web client allows you to visualize PostgreSQL monitoring data from your database tier alongside your application tiers.
- It provides comprehensive metrics and in-depth reports.
- You can also configure thresholds for key performance indicators and get notified if the thresholds are exceeded.
- Root Cause analysis window helps the operations team to troubleshoot performance problems quickly.
- The grouping capability helps you to group your databases based on the business process supported and helps the operations team prioritize alarms as they are received.
- CPU, memory and disk utilization
- Buffer statistics
- Connection statistics
- Disk usage details
- Index scan details
- Query statistics
- Lock statistics
- Table level scan details
- Transaction details
Benefits of using Applications Manager for PostgreSQL Monitoring
- Improve end user satisfaction by providing consistent access to your applications.
- Ensure your PostgreSQL database hosting servers are optimized for peak performance, cut down expenses through improved database control.
- Single console for monitoring your dedicated database hosting server, application servers, ERP, web services and web transactions; helps identify and resolve performance bottlenecks quickly.
- Gain insight into the performance of your PostgreSQL database hosting servers over a period of time.
- Agent less monitoring solution that is easy to set up and manage.
- Dedicated database server hosting solutions in India