It’s a well documented fact that evolution is the only constant. Doesn’t matter which facet of life you are talking about, but it would be touched upon by the effects of evolution at some point or the other. The education industry also has not been alienated from the touches of evolution. The core content may remain the same, but the manner in which this is reached out to the students has changes drastically and progressively.
There are many tools and applications which are used these days to make teaching more informative and effective, LMS or Learning Management System is one of them. This is an extremely smart tool which is used to govern and guide a child’s learning capabilities.
It’s a competitive world out there and parents want their children to be tried and tested against the very best from the very beginning. But there was no quantifiable application or tool, which could tell the parents how their children were performing against the very best in business, picking out minute details which a layman analysis won’t be able to pick out.
Some of the features that are present in LMS are:
- Automation of Learning Spaces By Online Delivery of Training Content
- Self paced and timed courses, launched from the internet/intranet
- Demo, Simulations and Quizzes can be arranged.
- Business Mapping Unit For Hierarchical Unit.
- Evaluation and certification of users
- Social Media Integration
- User Groups can be created to establish granular level tracking.