Tally is a trade name of accounting software maintaining accounts, Inventory and for performing additional accounting and other analytical operations helpful in management of an organization. Across the world 94 countries are using TallyERP.
Tally Version Details:
Features of Tally:
The TallyERP contains following salient features:-
- Simplicity: TallyERP is simple, easy to setup/Install and use. It also allows easy Keyboard operations. If you want basic knowledge of Accounts to use it.
- Speed: TallyERP generate instant and accurate reports, which assists the management to take timely and correct decisions for the overall productivity and growth of the company.
- Power: TallyERP allows the user to maintain multiple companies and with unlimited levels of classification & grouping capabilities. It’s also allows drill down facility from report level to transaction level.
- RTP (Real time processing): Immediate posting & update of books of accounts as soon as the transactions are entered, there by facilitate instant statement & Reports. It also facility real-time multi-user environment.
- Flexibility: TallyERP provides flexibility to generate instant reports for any given period (month/year) or at any point of time besides providing the facility to toggle between Accounting & Inventory reports of the same company or between companies.
- Scalability: TallyERP suits to any style of business needs and eliminates the necessity for a business to change its style of operation, in order to adapt to the application
- Accounting without Codes: TallyERP allows accounting with the regular names (the way you spell them or use in Journal code) without any account codes.
- Technical support : Timely support is available from our experts at the Tally Service Partners (TSPs)
- Online Support: The TallyERP Online Help provides instant assistance on basic and advanced features or any other relevant topics of Tally.ERP 9.
- Tally.NET: is an enabling framework which establishes a connection through which the remote user can access the Client’s data without copying / transferring the data.
- Remote Access: TallyERP provides remote capabilities to access the data from any-where and anytime.
- Control Centre: Work as an interface between the user and TallyERP installed at different sites and enables the user to centrally configure and administrator Site/User belong to an account.
- Support Centre: allows a user can directly post his support queries on the functional and technical aspect of the Product.
Auditor’s Edition : TallyERP offers a special Auditors Edition of TallyERP which provides auditing and compliance capabilities exclusively for Chartered Accountants.
How to use Tally:
Before starting using Tally, you need to first create company, Groups, Ledgers and Items etc… In TallyERP.
How to Create Groups:
How to Create Ledgers: