Menu
About Ricoh | Ricoh India Data Center Service Provider
About Ricoh India

About Ricoh

Ricoh India Ltd, established in 1993, is a 73.6% owned subsidiary of Ricoh Co. Ltd. Japan. The Indian Public holds the remaining 26.4% shareholding. Ricoh India has a nationwide presence with 16 branch offices.

All Ricoh products come with a hallmark of quality, technological excellence and after-sales service. Ricoh India operates through a wide network of 16 branches, 5 area offices and over 300 dealers and has skilled and well-trained sales, service and technician force. The company is planning to be a major player in the areas of Cloud Services, Managed Document Solutions, IT Services, Transaction Printing, Production Printing and Laser Printers. At present, Ricoh India has a customer base of approximately one lakh people. Our customer base includes people of different regions ranging from Leh to Arunachal Pradesh, Kutch to the extreme Southern corners of India.

 

About Company

  • We are Fortune Global 500 Company Established in 1993
  • Ranked in Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the world"(9 consecutive Yrs)
  • Graded among World's 100 Most Ethical Companies" (5 years in a row)
  • Recognized by FTSE4Good Index High Standards (10 consecutive years)

Certification

Ricoh India Limited has been an ISO certified organization since 1994. We are currently certified under
  • ISO 27001:2013
  • ISO 9001:2008
  • ISO 14001:2004
  • CMMI Level 4
  • HIPAA Certified
  • AICPA Certified